680 Highway 4 West
Custom built 4BR, 3-1/2 bath home on 2.2 acres. Too many upgrades to list.
Oversized garage with workshop and wonderful views. Located near Kirkwood.
This won’t last long!
154 S. Market Street
Office building one block off the town square.
Building has four offices with large reception area,
kitchen and two bathrooms.
Excellent office space or could be used as retail space in central business district.
Reduced - $69,900
Rail Avenue - Michigan City
Historic two-story home built in 1883 with the Wolf River right across the drive.
Updated kitchen and bath.
Property includes a single-wide manufactured home currently used for storage.
Offered at only $65,000
Reduced - $250,000
305 Craft Street - Holly Springs
The Magnolias - historic antebellum home listed on the National Register.
Built in 1850 with 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and 5,985 square feet. Stunning
spiral staircase, rare lead glass windows and heart of pine flooring are just some of the special features.
736 East Coleman Avenue - Holly Springs
1382 W. Woodward Avenue - Holly Springs
12.5 acres on Woodward Avenue in the city limits. Has older
manufactured home on the property in poor condition.
Reduced - $29,900
We have a variety of land
and lots for sale
with owner financing!
Call for details!
LAND FOR SALE
• Laws Hill Road: 38.9 acres. Mostly wooded with nice open
homesite on front. $62,500.
• Higdon Road: Lot 5, Rolling Oaks SD. 3.3 acre restricted
homesite in the city limits with full city utilities. $18,900.
• 19 +/- acres: Thompson Lane, Byhalia. DeSoto County and
Lewisburg School District. $149,900. Under Contract
KIRKWOOD NATIONAL GOLF CLUB
• Lots 7, 8, and 9 Kirkwood Estates Phase III. Three beautiful wooded lots with golf course frontage on the second hole. Sarazan Cove. $26,900 each.
• Residential lots at Kirkwood National Golf Club. Good selection. Call for more info.
Back to Top